Because we care about the well-being of your family

Ensure your future TODAY!


Home and Auto Insurance

Home Insurance

As one of your most important assets, your home deserves the best protection. 

The great news is that you don’t have to break the bank to get high-quality coverage. If what you need is affordable home insurance that fits your lifestyle, you’ve come to the right place. 

Our dependable homeowners policies offer different types of crucial protection in one convenient package. 

  • The structure of your home. Helps pay to repair or rebuild your home if it’s damaged in an incident listed in your policy. 
  • Your personal belongings. Protects items such as clothes, furniture, and sports equipment.
  • Liability. Pays the legal costs of defending you in court as well as court awards, up to the limits listed in your policy. 
  • Additional living expenses (ALE). Covers the costs of living somewhere else if your home is uninhabitable due to a covered incident. 

Our home insurance coverage safeguards your stability and that of your family. Because home is where the heart is. 

Auto Insurance

A legal requirement in most states, auto insurance protects you and your family while you drive. 

Whether you have a sedan, an SUV, a compact car, or anything in between, auto insurance is essential to go from point A to point B while enjoying the security that a dependable company has your back. 

Most states mandate drivers to carry at least two types of protection: 

  • Bodily injury liability. Covers the costs associated with injuries you cause while driving your car. 
  • Property damage liability. Helps pay for damage you cause to the property of others when you drive. 

Note, though, that the goal of the above coverages is to help you with the damage you cause to others. To protect your car, you should consider other coverages such as: 

  • Collision: Helps cover the damage to your car that results from a collision with another vehicle or an object such as a guardrail or a tree. 
  • Comprehensive: Kicks in when your car is damaged in an incident other than a collision (for example, falling trees, vandalism, or theft). 

According to  California law, drivers are required to carry at least 15/30/5 coverage. This means having at least $15,000 in coverage for bodily injury per person up to a total of $30,000 per accident and $5,000 for damage to property. 


Enjoy the freedom of the road with the peace of mind that comes knowing that you are protected.  

The best part? Our motorcycle insurance policies are designed to offer customized protection without straining your budget. 

  • Collision insurance. Helps pay for damages to your motorcycle if you’re involved in a collision with another vehicle. 
  • Comprehensive coverage. Offers protection for incidents other than collisions, such as vandalism, theft, or fire. 
  • Coverage for customized parts. Protects the non-standard components of your motorcycle if you’re in an accident. 
  • Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage. Helps pay for damage to you or your property in accidents caused by another driver who isn’t adequately insured. 

Like car insurance, motorcycle insurance is mandatory in most states. California law requires drivers to carry liability limits of at least $15,000 for bodily injury per person (with a total of $30,000 per accident) and $5,000 for property damage. 

Renters Insurance

f you rent the place where you live, your landlord’s insurance covers the building itself but not your belongings. 

Renters insurance is a smart way to protect the things you love and shield yourself from the financial consequences of a disaster. This type of policy provides three types of protection: 

  • Personal possessions. Safeguards your belongings (for example, clothes, furniture, and electronics) against risks listed in your policy such as fire, smoke, vandalism, theft, and others.  
  • Liability. Helps pay the legal costs when you face lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage you or your family cause to someone else. 
  • Additional living expenses. Helps cover the costs of living elsewhere if the home you rent is destroyed in an incident covered by your policy. 

Unlike auto or motorcycle insurance, California law doesn’t mandate you to carry renters insurance. However, your landlord may require you to have it as a term of the lease. 


Here’s an interesting fact about condos: they are protected by two insurance policies, a master policy and an individual policy. 

The master policy is the responsibility of the building management and it’s usually paid out of your maintenance fees. 

However, the master policy doesn’t cover your belongings or your condo itself. That’s why you need an individual policy. 

Your typical individual condo insurance provides three different types of coverage: 

  • Personal possessions. Protects the items you own against the risks listed in your policy.
  • Liability. Helps with the legal costs if you are responsible for damage to someone or their possessions.
  • Additional living expenses. After certain incidents, your condo may become uninhabitable. This part of your policy helps cover the costs of living elsewhere temporarily. 

At Uniserv, we understand that two lifestyles are the same. Regardless of your routine, the type of car you drive, or the home you own, we have a policy to protect what matters most to you.